- The DD VTL software option lets EMC Data Domain systems emulate multiple tape devices. Replace physical tape with high-speed, inline deduplication storage. https://store.emc.com/Solve-For/BACKUP-PRODUCTS/Data-Domain-Virtual-Tape-Library/p/DDM-SPEC-SOFT-002-1Q13-0047
Data Domain Products
Backup and Disaster Recovery
- EMC Data Domain Resource Library: Access white papers, community forums, worksheets, tools, and more for the EMC Data Domain products.
- Overview (PDF): EMC Data Domain deduplication storage systems.
- Overview (PDF): EMC Data Domain software options.
- White Paper (PDF): Learn about four key elements in the Data Domain Data Invulnerability Architecture which in combination provide the industry's highest levels of data integrity and recoverability.
- White Paper (PDF): Learn how the Data Domain Stream Informed Segment Layout (SISL) scaling architecture delivers high-throughput deduplication storage systems with economical storage hardware.
- Online Support for Data Domain Deduplication Storage Systems (User registration required)
- EMC Data Domain Support Forum (User registration required)
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Includes all ProSupport for Enterprise features, plus priority access to ProSupport Plus engineers, a designated Technology Service Manager, regular assessments and recommendations, monthly reporting, and systems maintenance guidance
|Planning Services||Provide guidance and technology recommendations to help evaluate and architect your EMC IT infrastructure. Services may include: Planning and Design, Infrastructure Assessments, Readiness Assessments, Architecture Design, as well as Availability/Disaster Recovery Planning.|
|Deployment Services||Plan, design, install, configure, and integrate your EMC IT infrastructure. Services may include: Product Installation, Implementation and Configuration, Technology Integration, Application Integration, as well as Data Migration.|
|Operational Services||Optimize the performance, reliability and operational efficiency of your EMC infrastructure. Services may include: Health Checks, Operational Assurance, Performance Tuning, Infrastructure Upgrades, as well as Integration Workshops.|
|Management Services||Help manage infrastructure operations to supplement knowledge, expertise, and resource gaps. Services may include: Transitional and Operational Residencies, Data Erasure and Disk Retention, Storage and Remote Managed Services, Secure Remote Support, as well as Personalized Support Services and Out-Tasking Services.|
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.