- Simplify and extend your VMware environment with Dell EMC VxRail hyper-converged infrastructure appliances. Streamline your IT operations and lower costs. https://store.emc.com/Product-Family/VxRail-Products/Dell-EMC-VxRail-Appliance/p/VCE-VxRail
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Intel® Xeon® Processors
HPE Hyper Converged 380
VMware Virtual SAN Enterprise
VMware vCenter Server
VMware vRealize Log Insight
VMware vSphere Data Protection
VMware vSphere Replication
Dell EMC Recoverpoint for VMs
Dell EMC CloudArray
Direct Attached Storage (DAS)
VMware (licensed separately)
Dell PowerEdge or Quanta Servers
VMware Virtual SAN
Data Center Consolidation
- On Demand Education: VxRail Appliance Training and Education Resources
|VxRail Node Comparisons|
|G Series||E Series||V Series||P Series||S Series|
|Cores||8 - 32||6 - 40||16 - 40||8 - 44||6 - 36|
|Memory||64 GB - 512 GB||64 GB - 1536 GB||128 GB - 1024 GB||128 GB - 1536 GB||64 GB - 1536 GB|
|Hybrid Storage Capacity||3.6 TB - 10 TB||1.2 TB - 16 TB||1.2 TB - 24 TB||1.2 TB - 24 TB||4 TB - 48 TB|
|All-Flash Storage Capacity||3.84 TB - 19.2 TB||1.92 TB - 30.7 TB||1.92 TB - 46 TB||1.92 TB - 46 TB||N/A|
|Use Cases||General-purpose for broad hyper-converged use cases||Basic for remote office, stretch cluster or entry workloads||Graphics-ready for uses such as high-end 2D/3D visualization||High-performance optimized for heavy workloads such as databases||Capacity-optimized with expanded storage for collaboration, data, and analytics|
|Evaluate||Deploy and Manage||Education|
Offers end-to-end data protection for your VMware-based environment; backup and recovery, continuous data protection, monitoring and analysis, and search capabilities.
|Data Domain Virtual Edition (DD VE)|
Brings you the capabilities of Dell EMC Data Domain protection storage in a virtual appliance that runs on your hardware of choice. Works with your existing backup, archive, and enterprise applications.
|Virtual Machine Encryption||Description|
|CloudLink Secure VM||Enables you to control, monitor, and secure virtual machines in hybrid clouds.|
|Storage Management and Networking||Description|
|EMC Connectrix SAN Switches||Connect heterogeneous and virtualized servers to share storage and provide high-speed access to vital data.|
The VxRail Appliance comes with a 1-year limited hardware warranty (disks and power supply). Dell EMC software comes with the EMC Software Warranty.
The following support services are available in 1-year to 5-year increments.
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
|Dell EMC Converged Infrastructure Services||Installation, residency, software upgrade, and hardware expansion services to further simplify your converged infrastructure experience and amplify the value of your investment.|
Choose from the industry's most innovative and flexible financing solutions to acquire Dell EMC hardware, software and services. Your Dell EMC Reseller and Dell Financial Services will work together to find the right solution for you.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Use Dell EMC ScaleIO Ready Node to quickly deploy a software-defined storage for block storage needs. Create web-scale infrastructure and grow on demand.
- Available with all-flash storage
- Combines Dell EMC ScaleIO software and Dell PowerEdge servers
- Broad hypervisor and OS support
- Single-vendor support by Dell EMC
Easily deploy a modern next-generation data center with the engineered hyper-converged Dell EMC VxRack SDDC rack-scale system.
- Dell PowerEdge servers with choice of hybrid or all-flash storage
- VMware Cloud Foundation including vSAN, vSphere, and NSX virtualization
- Scales out to hundreds of nodes with full lifecycle management
- Engineered, built, and supported as one product
Deliver infrastructure as a service (IaaS) at scale with Dell EMC VxRack System FLEX. Software-defined storage goes hyper-converged for high performance.
- Dell PowerEdge servers powered by Dell EMC ScaleIO software
- Scales out to thousands of nodes
- Support for multiple hypervisors, operating systems, and bare metal
- Built and supported as one product
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.