- Meet entry-level storage needs simply with our most affordable block array: EMC VNXe1600 SAN Storage. Great for SMB requirements. https://store.emc.com/Product-Family/EMC-VNXe-Products/Dell-EMC-VNXe1600-SAN-Storage/p/VNE-VNXe1600-Block-Storage-SAN-Array
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
CPU/Memory per Array
16 GB (8 GB per processor)
2 x Intel® Pentium® 1403 v2 2-Core 2.6 GHz
HP MSA 2040
IBM Storwize V3700
Max Raw Capacity
2.5" SAS or Flash (2U), 25 drives
3.5" SAS, NL-SAS or Flash (2U), 12 drives
6 to 200
Hybrid Storage Array
- Video Demo: EMC VNXe1600 Connection Utility
- Video Demo: EMC VNXe1600 Pool Based Provisioning
- Video Demo: EMC VNXe1600 Storage Provisioning for Block - iSCSI
|Evaluate||Deploy and Manage||Education|
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Choose from the industry's most innovative and flexible financing solutions to acquire Dell EMC hardware, software and services. Your Dell EMC Reseller and Dell Financial Services will work together to find the right solution for you.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Our most affordable unified storage: EMC VNXe3200. Benefit from enterprise-class multicore optimization, flash caching.
- See low-cost bundles or build your own
- Choose SSD flash, SAS, NL-SAS
- Compares to NetApp FAS2552, IBM Storwize V3700, Dell EqualLogic, Nimble CS300/500
Begin with Dell EMC Unity 300 hybrid flash storage, your entry point into Dell EMC Unity Hybrid storage. Ideal for ROBO and midmarket requirements.
- 3.6 TB to 2.4 PB hybrid storage
- Block, file, and VMware VVols
- Uses 3D NAND TLC flash
- Dell EMC Unity software
- Enterprise-grade data services with inline data reduction
Simplify and extend your VMware environment with Dell EMC VxRail hyper-converged infrastructure appliances. Streamline your IT operations and lower costs.
- Co-developed by Dell EMC and VMware
- Configurations for any use case
- Start with as few as 3 nodes
- Scale non-disruptively
- Included data protection
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.