- Bring massive scalability and mission-critical availability to enterprise workloads with Dell EMC VMAX 950F, our most powerful VMAX All Flash storage array. https://store.emc.com/Product-Family/EMC-VMAX-Products/Dell-EMC-VMAX-950F-All-Flash-Storage/p/Dell-EMC-VMAX-950F-All-Flash-Storage
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Intel® Xeon® Processors
V-Bricks (for Scale Out)
Base TB per V-Brick
53 TB (open systems)
13 TB (mainframe)
Typical Effective Max Capacity with Data Reduction
4 PBe (petabytes of effective capacity)
Maximum Front-End Host Ports
192 (open systems)
Response Time (Mixed Workloads)
Data Center Consolidation
Compare VMAX All Flash
- Enterprise Storage with VMAX Community (User registration required)
- Free Training: Begin redefining your IT skills with free e-Learning
|VMAX 250F||VMAX 950F|
|Maximum IOPS||1 million||6.7 million|
|Response Time (Mixed Workloads)||Under 500 microseconds||350 microseconds|
|Typical Effective Max Capacity with Data Reduction||1 PBe||4 PBe|
|V-Bricks (for Scale Out)||1-2||1-8|
|Base TB per V-Brick||11 TB|
53 TB (open systems)
|Maximum Front-End Host Ports||64||192 (open systems) |
|Use Case||Midmarket and enterprise storage, consolidation, transactional workloads||Enterprise storage, consolidation at scale, mixed open and mainframe workloads|
|Storage Type||Block, file, open systems, |
|Block, file, open systems, |
IBM i, and mainframe
|FX Software Package||Builds on the VMAX 950F base software by adding remote replication with SRDF, PowerPath (75 hosts), cloud tiering support, eNAS, and more.|
|Data Protection Products||Description|
|Dell EMC Data Domain||Ensure data protection and recovery at the highest levels of data integrity for disk backup, archive, and disaster recovery.|
|Protect data using best-of-breed software products for continuous replication, snapshot, deduplicated and traditional backup, and archive.|
|Evaluate||Deploy and Manage||Education|
All VMAX All Flash configurations come with a 1 year Limited Hardware Warranty. All software comes with the EMC Software Warranty. VMAX All Flash arrays also include an all-flash storage efficiency guarantee.
The following additional services are available for purchase.
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Includes all ProSupport for Enterprise features, plus priority access to ProSupport Plus engineers, a designated Technology Service Manager, regular assessments and recommendations, monthly reporting, and systems maintenance guidance
|ProDeploy for Enterprise||Integrate new technology into existing environments with confidence through extensive planning and validation by expert certified engineers.|
|ProDeploy Plus for Enterprise||The most complete enterprise deployment offer available in the market, ensures you are ready for today and prepared for tomorrow.|
|Basic Deployment||Consistent installation of enterprise hardware by experienced technicians. Worry-free installations give you the freedom to focus on your business.|
Choose from the industry's most innovative and flexible financing solutions to acquire Dell EMC hardware, software and services. Your Dell EMC Reseller and Dell Financial Services will work together to find the right solution for you.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Harness flash SSD performance and mission-critical availability with the Dell EMC VMAX 250F storage array, the entry point to the VMAX All Flash family.
- Over 1 million IOPS
- Less than 500 microsecond latency
- 1 PB effective maximum capacity
- 99.9999% availability
- Multi-controller scale up/scale out
- Block/file, open, IBM i support
Consolidate backup, archive, and disaster recovery with the Dell EMC Data Domain DD6800. Modern protection storage for your midrange enterprise data center.
- Up to 32 TB/hour throughput
- Up to 43.2 PB of logical capacity support with Data Domain Cloud Tier
- High availability configurations
- For midrange enterprise needs
Enable traditional and next-generation applications and workloads with Dell EMC Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS), software-defined, cloud-scale object storage.
- Scale to millions of users and applications
- Universal support for object, file, and HDFS
- Enterprise-class smart storage
- Try it for free
Choose Dell EMC VPLEX for All-Flash to deliver continuous availability and data mobility for mission-critical applications that use all-flash arrays.
- Licensed for any capacity on any number of Dell EMC all-flash arrays
- Purpose-built for flash with VS6 engine
- Seven-nines availability
- Non-disruptive data mobility
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.