- Comprehensive, fast, and modern data protection is yours with the Dell EMC Integrated Data Protection Appliance DP5300. Easy to deploy and scale. https://store.emc.com/Integrated-Data-Protection-Appliance-Products/Dell-EMC-Integrated-Data-Protection-Appliance-DP5300/p/Dell-EMC-Integrated-Data-Protection-Appliance-DP5300
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Intel® Xeon® Processors
HPE StoreOnce 5100
Veritas NetBackup 5240
Max Usable Capacity
Max Logical Capacity with Deduplication
Integrated Data Protection Appliance Products
Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Video: Dell EMC Integrated Data Protection Appliance Overview
- Overview: Why IDPA
- Online Support for Dell EMC Data Protection Storage Systems (user registration required)
- Dell EMC Data Protection Support Forum (user registration required)
- IDPA Protection Software Training: Learn how to administer and monitor an Avamar backup solution in single and multi-node environments
- IDPA Protection Storage Training: Learn how to leverage Data Domain deduplication storage systems for next-generation backup, recovery, and archiving
- IDPA Protection Advisor Training: Learn to implement and manage tasks related to the Backup option of the Data Protection Advisor
- IDPA Search Fundamentals: Learn how to use Data Protection Search to locate a particular backup among all the backups that have been created
|Max Throughput with DD Boost||24 TB/hr||31 TB/hr||41 TB/hr||68 TB/hr|
|Usable Capacity||Up to 130 TB||Up to 288 TB||Up to 780 TB||Up to 1 PB|
|Max Usable Capacity with Cloud Tier (1)||N/A||Up to 864 TB||Up to 2.16 PB||Up to 3 PB|
|Logical Capacity with Deduplication||6.5 PB||14.4 PB||36 PB||50 PB|
|Max Logical Capacity with Cloud Tier (1)||N/A||43.2 PB||108 PB||150 PB|
|Ideal for||Midsize Enterprise||Midsize Enterprise||Large Enterprise||Large Enterprise|
1. IDPA supports native cloud tiering for long-term retention
|Evaluate||Deploy and Manage||Education|
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Includes all ProSupport for Enterprise features, plus priority access to ProSupport Plus engineers, a designated Technology Service Manager, regular assessments and recommendations, monthly reporting, and systems maintenance guidance
|Planning Services||Provide guidance and technology recommendations to help evaluate and architect your Dell EMC IT infrastructure. Services may include: Planning and Design, Infrastructure Assessments, Readiness Assessments, Architecture Design, as well as Availability/Disaster Recovery Planning.|
|Deployment Services||Plan, design, install, configure, and integrate your Dell EMC IT infrastructure. Services may include: Product Installation, Implementation and Configuration, Technology Integration, Application Integration, as well as Data Migration.|
|Operational Services||Optimize the performance, reliability and operational efficiency of your Dell EMC infrastructure. Services may include: Health Checks, Operational Assurance, Performance Tuning, Infrastructure Upgrades, as well as Integration Workshops.|
|Management Services||Help manage infrastructure operations to supplement knowledge, expertise, and resource gaps. Services may include: Transitional and Operational Residencies, Data Erasure and Disk Retention, Storage and Remote Managed Services, Secure Remote Support, as well as Personalized Support Services and Out-Tasking Services.|
Choose from the industry's most innovative and flexible financing solutions to acquire Dell EMC hardware, software and services. Your Dell EMC Reseller and Dell Financial Services will work together to find the right solution for you.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Enable replication, snapshot-based backup, backup and archive with Dell EMC Data Protection Suite Enterprise Edition. Comprehensive, yet simple protection.
- Coverage across consumption models
- Industry-leading replication, snapshot, backup and archive
- Search, monitor, analyze, report
- For organizations of all sizes
Get comprehensive data protection and accelerate time to value with the Dell EMC Integrated Data Protection Appliance DP5800. Ideal for midsize enterprises.
- Data protection storage and software
- Backup, archive, and recovery
- Up to 43.2 PB logical capacity with cloud tier for long-term retention
- Flash-enabled for fast restores
- Average of 55:1 data deduplication
Get modern protection storage for the small and midrange enterprise data center with Dell EMC Data Domain DD6300.
- Up to 24 TB/hour throughput
- Up to 8.9 PB of logical capacity
- Start with single-enclosure footprint
- For small to midrange enterprise data centers
Shrink operating costs for unstructured data archiving with Dell EMC Isilon HD400 High Density Storage. Massive scalability and robust data protection.
- Scales to 68 PB in a single volume
- Up to 4.2 PB capacity per rack
- High density cuts OpEx up to 50%
- Ideal for deep archiving, disaster recovery, and enterprise data lake
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.