- Optimize storage, lower costs, and safeguard data with Dell EMC Isilon NL410 Nearline Archive Storage. Simplify management and easily expand capacity. https://store.emc.com/ISILON-PRODUCTS/Dell-EMC-Isilon-NL410-Nearline-Storage/p/EMC-Isilon-NL410
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2407 v2, 4 cores
Required Operating System
Isilon OneFS, version 7.2.1 or higher
Isilon 8.0 or higher for 6TB HDD with self-encrypting drive (SED) option or 8 TB HDD option
Disk Drive Capacity Options
1 TB, 2 TB, 3 TB, 4 TB, 6 TB or 8 TB
Hard Drives per Node
Capacity per Node
36 TB - 280 TB
SSDs per Node
Solid State Drive Capacity Options
800 GB or 1.6 TB
System ECC Memory
24 GB or 48 GB
2 x GbE and 2 x 10 GbE (SFP+ or twin-ax copper)
2 InfiniBand connections supporting DDR and QDR links
- Gartner Report: Magic Quadrant for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage
- Forrester Research: The Total Economic Impact of Dell EMC Isilon Scale-Out NAS
- Solution Overview: Isilon Solutions for Corporate IT: NAS Archives
- Isilon Community: Connect directly with Isilon experts, users and employees. (User registration required)
- Isilon Solutions Training: Learn how to administer an Isilon storage cluster. Configure network, physical, and logical layout, basic and advanced server message block (SMB), and network file system (NFS) client access and gain knowledge of FTP and HTTP configurations.
- Hadoop Training: Learn to write and execute MapReduce programs in a Hadoop environment. Install, configure, operate, and maintain Hadoop environments.
- Data Science and Big Data Analytics: Receive a hands-on, practitioner’s approach to data science techniques and tools required for analyzing big data with our “open” course and certification.
- Free Training: Begin redefining your IT skills with free e-Learning.
- Isilon SmartConnect - enables client connection load balancing to optimize performance
- Isilon SnapShotIQ - protects data efficiently with secure, near-instantaneous snapshots while incurring little to no performance overhead
- Isilon InsightIQ - manage your Isilon storage system with informative performance monitoring and reporting tools
- Isilon SmartQuotas - assign and manage quotas that seamlessly partition and thin provision storage into easily managed segments
- Isilon SyncIQ - replicate data for disaster recovery protection
- Isilon SmartPools - implement an automated tiered storage strategy to optimize storage resources
- Isilon CloudPools - automatically tier cold or frozen data to a choice of cloud providers
|Evaluate||Deploy and Manage||Education|
Isilon Software - Basic Bundle
|Isilon Software - Enterprise Advanced Bundle|
Includes everything in Basic Bundle plus:
|Isilon SmartLock||Protect data against accidental, premature, or malicious alteration or deletion with software-based approach to write once read many (WORM)|
|Isilon SmartDedupe||Reduce storage capacity requirements by up to 35% with data deduplication without sacrificing data protection or management simplicity|
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Includes all ProSupport for Enterprise features, plus priority access to ProSupport Plus engineers, a designated Technology Service Manager, regular assessments and recommendations, monthly reporting, and systems maintenance guidance
|Planning Services||Provides guidance and technology recommendations to help evaluate and architect your Dell EMC IT infrastructure. Services may include: Planning and Design, Infrastructure Assessments, Readiness Assessments, Architecture Design, as well as Availability/Disaster Recovery Planning.|
|Deployment Services||Plans, designs, installs, configures, and integrates your Dell EMC IT infrastructure. Services may include: Product Installation, Implementation and Configuration, Technology Integration, Application Integration, as well as Data Migration.|
|Operational Services||Optimizes the performance, reliability and operational efficiency of your Dell EMC infrastructure. Services may include: Health Checks, Operational Assurance, Performance Tuning, Infrastructure Upgrades, as well as Integration Workshops.|
|Management Services||Helps manage infrastructure operations to supplement knowledge, expertise, and resource gaps. Services may include: Transitional and Operational Residencies, Data Erasure and Disk Retention, Storage and Remote Managed Services, Secure Remote Support, as well as Personalized Support Services and Out-Tasking Services.|
Choose from the industry's most innovative and flexible financing solutions to acquire Dell EMC hardware, software and services. Your Dell EMC Reseller and Dell Financial Services will work together to find the right solution for you.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Lower costs and safeguard data with Dell EMC Isilon A200 archive scale-out NAS storage. Simplify management and expand capacity easily as needed.
- Ideal for active archive storage
- 120 TB to 480 TB per chassis
- 60 SATA drives in 4U chassis
- Choice of 4 or 8 SDDs for cache
- Scales easily to 17 PB per cluster
- Encryption and WORM security options
Choose Dell EMC Isilon A2000 scale-out NAS for large-scale archive data storage with enterprise-grade data protection. Reduce costs with high-density design.
- Ideal for deep archive storage
- High-density design saves space
- 800 TB capacity per chassis
- 80 SATA drives in 4U chassis
- Scales easily to 28 PB per cluster
- Robust data security options
Shrink operating costs for unstructured data archiving with Dell EMC Isilon HD400 High Density Storage. Massive scalability and robust data protection.
- Scales to 68 PB in a single volume
- Up to 4.2 PB capacity per rack
- High density cuts OpEx up to 50%
- Ideal for deep archiving, disaster recovery, and enterprise data lake
- Learn more >>
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.