- Lower costs and simplify management of unstructured data with Dell EMC Isilon Express, powered by the industry’s #1 scale-out NAS storage platform. https://store.emc.com/ISILON-PRODUCTS/Dell-EMC-Isilon-Express/p/Dell-EMC-Isilon-Express
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2407 v2, 4 cores
Required Operating System
Isilon OneFS, version 7.2.1 or higher
Disk Drive Capacity Options
1 TB HDD
Hard Drives per Node
Capacity per Node
SSDs per Node
Solid State Drive Capacity Options
200 GB per node (dedicated to performance acceleration)
System ECC Memory
24 GB per node
2 x GbE and 2 x 10GbE (SFP+ or twin-ax copper) per node
2 InfiniBand connections supporting DDR and QDR links per node
2U per node
- Quick Guide: Dell EMC Isilon Express
- Gartner Report: Magic Quadrant for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage
- Forrester Research: The Total Economic Impact of Dell EMC Isilon Scale-Out NAS
- IDC Analyst Report: EMC Isilon Scale-Out Data Lake Foundation
- Isilon Community: Connect directly with Isilon experts, users and employees (User registration required)
- Isilon Solutions Training: Learn how to administer an Isilon storage cluster. Configure network, physical, and logical layout, basic and advanced server message block (SMB), and network file system (NFS) client access and gain knowledge of FTP and HTTP configurations.
- Free Training: Begin redefining your IT skills with free e-Learning.
|Evaluate||Deploy and Manage||Education|
|Isilon Software - Enterprise Advanced Bundle|
|Isilon SmartLock||Protect data against accidental, premature, or malicious alteration or deletion with software-based approach to write once read many (WORM)|
|Isilon SmartDedupe||Reduce storage capacity requirements by up to 35% with data deduplication without sacrificing data protection or management simplicity|
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Includes all ProSupport for Enterprise features, plus priority access to ProSupport Plus engineers, a designated Technology Service Manager, regular assessments and recommendations, monthly reporting, and systems maintenance guidance
|Planning Services||Provides guidance and technology recommendations to help evaluate and architect your Dell EMC IT infrastructure. Services may include: Planning and Design, Infrastructure Assessments, Readiness Assessments, Architecture Design, as well as Availability/Disaster Recovery Planning.|
|Deployment Services||Plans, designs, installs, configures, and integrates your Dell EMC IT infrastructure. Services may include: Product Installation, Implementation and Configuration, Technology Integration, Application Integration, as well as Data Migration.|
|Operational Services||Optimizes the performance, reliability and operational efficiency of your Dell EMC infrastructure. Services may include: Health Checks, Operational Assurance, Performance Tuning, Infrastructure Upgrades, as well as Integration Workshops.|
|Management Services||Helps manage infrastructure operations to supplement knowledge, expertise, and resource gaps. Services may include: Transitional and Operational Residencies, Data Erasure and Disk Retention, Storage and Remote Managed Services, Secure Remote Support, as well as Personalized Support Services and Out-Tasking Services.|
Choose from the industry's most innovative and flexible financing solutions to acquire Dell EMC hardware, software and services. Your Dell EMC Reseller and Dell Financial Services will work together to find the right solution for you.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Combine value, performance, and capacity for a wide range of file workloads with Dell EMC Isilon H400. Consolidate, cut costs, and simplify management.
- Hybrid scale-out NAS system
- 4 Isilon nodes in a 4U chassis
- Stores 120 TB to 480 TB per chassis
- 3 GB/s throughput per chassis
- 60 SATA drives per chassis
- 4 to 8 SSDs per chassis for caching
Extend your data lake to edge locations with Dell EMC IsilonSD Edge, software-defined storage with the power and efficiency of Isilon, the #1 scale-out NAS.
- Runs on your industry-standard hardware
- Up to 36 TB per instance
- For VMware ESX environments
- Multiprotocol flexibility
- Learn more >>
Lower costs and safeguard data with Dell EMC Isilon A200 archive scale-out NAS storage. Simplify management and expand capacity easily as needed.
- Ideal for active archive storage
- 120 TB to 480 TB per chassis
- 60 SATA drives in 4U chassis
- Choice of 4 or 8 SDDs for cache
- Scales easily to 17 PB per cluster
- Encryption and WORM security options
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.