- Dell EMC ViPR Controller is storage automation software that centralizes and transforms multi-vendor storage into a simple, extensible platform. https://store.emc.com/EMC-ViPR-Products/Dell-EMC-ViPR-Controller/p/EMC-ViPR
Product Data Sheet
Converged Infrastructure Platforms
Dell SC Series
Dell EMC Unity
VxBlock and Vblock Systems
VMAX 10K, 20K, 40K
Hitachi Data Systems
Supported Fibre Channel Switches
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6,7
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11,12
Oracle Enterprise Linux
Windows Server 2008 SP2,2012
AIX VIO LPAR
VMware vCenter Orchestrator
VMware vCenter Operations
Supported Browsers (Windows OS)
- Solution Overview: ViPR Controller and ViPR SRM
- Solution Overview: Data Protection with ViPR Controller
- Whiteboard Video: ViPR Controller
- White Paper: Rethink Storage: Transform the Data Center with EMC ViPR Software-Defined Storage
- Video: ViPR Software-Defined Storage Overview White Board Series
- Demo: ViPR Storage Automation and Provisioning
- Demo: ViPR Storage Monitoring, and Reporting
- Demo: ViPR Object Data Service
- EMC Community Network: EMC ViPR Support Forum (User registration required)
|Dell EMC ViPR SRM||Visualize performance dependencies, analyze storage configurations, and monitor capacity growth across virtual environments, cloud infrastructure, and software-defined datacenters|
|Evaluate||Deploy and Manage||Education|
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Includes all ProSupport for Enterprise features, plus priority access to ProSupport Plus engineers, a designated Technology Service Manager, regular assessments and recommendations, monthly reporting, and systems maintenance guidance
|Planning Services||Provide guidance and technology recommendations to help evaluate and architect your storage infrastructure. Services may include: Planning and Design, Infrastructure Assessments, Readiness Assessments, Architecture Design, as well as IT Transformation Workshop.|
Plan, design, install, configure, and integrate your Dell EMC storage infrastructure. Services may include: Product Installation, Implementation and Configuration, Technology Integration, Application Integration, as well as Data Migration.
|Operational Services||Optimize the performance, reliability and operational efficiency of your storage infrastructure. Services may include upgrades, as well as storage reporting and management tools.|
|Managed Services||Help manage infrastructure operations to supplement knowledge, expertise, and resource gaps. Services may include: Transitional and Operational Residencies, Storage & Remote Managed Services, Secure Remote Support, as well as Personalized Support Services and Out-Tasking Services.|
Choose from the industry's most innovative and flexible financing solutions to acquire Dell EMC hardware, software and services. Your Dell EMC Reseller and Dell Financial Services will work together to find the right solution for you.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Storage management software increases visibility and control with performance and configuration analysis. Traditional or software defined storage environments.
- View relationships and performance trends across the data path
- Track and analyze storage consumption
- Monitor infrastructure health
- Optimize storage resources
- Learn more >>
Ensure continuous data protection with recovery to any point in time with Dell EMC RecoverPoint. Deliver a comprehensive disaster recovery solution.
- Replication across Dell EMC storage
- Supports mixed-array environments
- Local and remote replication
- Up to 90% reduction in bandwidth
- Multi-copy and multi-site support
Start with Dell EMC Unity 350F all-flash storage, our entry-level model in the Dell EMC Unity All Flash series. See how we've redefined midrange data storage.
- 4 TB to 2.4 PB all-flash storage
- Block, file, and VMware VVols
- 3D NAND TLC flash technology
- Dell EMC Unity software
- Enterprise-grade data services with inline data compression
Harness flash SSD performance and mission-critical availability with the Dell EMC VMAX 250F storage array, the entry point to the VMAX All Flash family.
- Over 1 million IOPS
- Less than 500 microsecond latency
- 1 PB effective maximum capacity
- 99.9999% availability
- Multi-controller scale up/scale out
- Block/file, open, IBM i support
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.